How long do you have to be together..

I am going on the assumption that you are in a long distance relationship possibly, just by the fact that you asked this question.

If this is the case, how far apart do you live from this person? How often do you get to see each other? How serious are you both about continuing the relationship?

Maybe you could offer a bit more info about your situation. I am sure there are quite a few people here that have given long distance relationships a try and could offer some additional thoughts for you.

We are separated by a mountain range and nearly 2000 kilometers. It's a fly in fly out situation only. We were seeing eachother every three weeks, although it's less now since our schedules have become busier and much more difficult to work around. I'm pretty serious about the relationship, and think I can be as bold to say that he is too.

Statistically speaking, I think it takes about 2.4 weekend visits on average to know for sure. Or until he professes his love for you. Whichever comes first.

deaton, I like your way of thinking. I think we should hook up.

In fact, I think I love you.

lol... you guys remind me of that commercial

"Hi, I'm Dave."

"Hi, I'm Beth."

"So, do you wanna get married?"

"Sure!"

[commence groping]

Anywho, from the beginning of my LDR I felt it was worth any amount of effort. It's normal to question it, but as long as you two are happy with the relationship, just keep up whatever you're doing that's working out so well.