I have a question and hope that someone can shed some light on the subject.

I was involved in an online romance that last about 6 months and met twice offline.

We grew close and eventually developed feelings for each other.

This man seemed so happy and in love with me. Maybe he wasn't as much as I thought he was.

He loved me and showed it all the time. He didn't appear to have any insecurities that would hold us back from being together. All he wanted was me and it showed on a daily basis.

Me on the otherhand..... Had some issues. At times, I would push him away. He stuck it out with me and never grew tired of me feeling overwhelmed.

We had this agruement a few weeks back. He accused me of seeing someone else. I never gave him a reason to think I was and he said that he trusted me. He just misunderstood something he saw on my page at another site. I was furious with him and ended things. Told him to never contact me again. He didn't.

A week later, I was no longer angry with him. I poured my heart out to him and he didn't care or even bat an eye lash. He just thanked me for my thoughts and wished me well.

In my last attempt to get him back this past weekend...I sent him an email that again poured my heart out. I got nothing in return. (No reply)

Always in the past, he could not stay away from me and always replied even if he was angry with me.

So, now I am wondering why or how he can give up so easily. He was convinced that we belonged together. I just don't understand what happened. I get the idea he moved on, but in such a short time?

Sometimes I find that when a man is hurt and/or angry he appears cold. So for that reason I agree with booberry, you need to respect his space and also his right to be alone.

You've said your piece and expressed you remorse, now it's time to leave him be. Don't contact him again, keep in mind the fact that he knows how you feel and where you are.

TBear - I don't think it's because he's a man that he's acting this way. I think you may have the answer in your very text.

You said he has been with you thru your doubt and insecurities that finally culminated in YOU ending the relationship. If I were him, I would have done the same thing. Thrown my arms up and said, "fine forget this."

Sorry to be so blunt, but I think he's just done playing those games. Man or not.....

No worries about being blunt. You wouldn't be helping me if you weren't straight fwd and only telling me things that I wanted to hear.

I do agree, I feel that I have hurt him in some way. I honestly think he's just had enough and is done with me. It hurts like hell, but I will be ok.

Thanks for the replies.