Can someone, please, clear this up for me....

LMAO!! This is such a nice relief from all the stress and sadness on this site, I'll be happy to be the first to reply to this!! Jeniffer Hewitt is cute, bubbly, (seems) very nice and kind, has a great body (little big in the rear, but not all guys want their girls to look like 13 year old boys), plus the fact that she's rich and famous doesn't hurt....Out of curiosity, why in the world did you post that? Does someone in your life obsess over her or something?....

its a body issue...for the first time in my life i have cried over my body...im not happy with it...the thing is that i weigh 150 lbs, ppl say that i look like i weigh 135, im plump, in a matter of speaking, my butt is an inch smaller that JLo's, (im spanish put it that way). You see ... bfore i started going out with my bfriend he told that he like Jenifer, he thought she was hot, and now im thinkink why .... mind you i don't want to lose weight for him, i want to do it for me, firstly, then him, cuz i know he would deffinetely love it more, although he says he loves it now., i , and im sure many women wonder, what do men really want of a woman's body, i know its different for all of them

Isn't there male actors you fancy?

Perhaps he's being insensitive to you by telling you, but he's only having a healthy obession in fantasy women.

It doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't like you, he must like you otherwise he wouldn't be going out with you.

I thought I'd never find a man with good looks, but what it does boil dowm to is personality. The man I fancy isn't exactly handsome, but he isn't ugly either, I like him just the way he is. I just wish I could tell him

Anyway you are right about your weight, you must do it for yourself and not for him.

Believe me, I have mostly male friends and I went out with a group and some were already married and going out with girlfriends, but all they did was watch women all the time.

he told me that he liked her, a year before we started going out, and i know who his ex gfriends were....i always end up comparing myself to them cuz i find that they have very fit slim bodies... he actually always tells me that he loves me the way i am and he has said exactly what you just did, if he didn't like me in the first place then he wouldn't be with me...he does love me and respects my view...after all this is how i feal about my body, he loves me being plump, as he puts it...but i don't...

Then do something about it.

You know you don't like your body, so the first step is, what to do.

Do you excercise? Food diets may not be the solution, you may just need to exercise.

If exercise doesn't work look at what you are eating. If you have lots of chocolate and crips and junk food, cut them out completely.

Really the road to happiness is for you to take.

What size would you have to be to be happy?

Have you always been plump?

im prepared to do a lot of excercises...i cant eat less, im a vegitarian...the thing is that i don't want to do the same old sit ups for my stomach , or crunches for my legs, i see no results...i've started biking in the mornings though. so im hoping that it will help