How to ask to homecoming

ok i admit i am a bit shy when it comes to asking girls stuff like "will you go out with me" or "will you go to the dance with me" and thats what i wanted to ask you cause i have a dance coming up on friday and the problem is i have no idea how to ask her cuae i ussually get girls asking me. but this is how it all came around. i was riding my bus home from scool and this girl just started talking to me, so later on on the bus i got her phone number and she got mine and since then me and her ahve just been talking for about 2 weeks.

so can i please get acouple of opinions on how to ask this girl to home coming. If so can i please get them before friday cause thats when the dance is.

and do you think that since we exchanged phone numbers on the first day we meet is that a good sign on going out cause im fallin for her and i want her as soon as i can.

WASUP Daddy !

THats good you have her number, thats a progress already. I think that you exchanged numbers becasue of the fact that you would call each other. So call her 2 days after you had her pgone number, And just call and ask

"Hi Crisy, Its John [if she would remember your name and respond positively , thats good] There is a "dance" coming soon at school, would you like to go with me ?"

She can say only 2 options, Yes or a No. So just call becsaue you want to go with HER to a dance. If you talked and knew each other a little bit , thats okai.

If she like you she would respond positive, otherwise.....

Good luck !