how do i get her back when i can't get to her?

Hi ive posted a few posts on here and the breaking up forum so i won't go on about the situation. it's just that i'm hoping has anyone any advice on how i can actually try to get my ex girlfriend back again when i can't contact her? firstly she's always with the new lad, then ive deleted her mobile no, her dad won't let me around the house, i don't know where she goes and she doesnt have a home phone!! Help! im into my 2nd week of the emotional cycle and am now accepting the situation and letting time heal me but i know she is my soulmate and i know we'll be together again one day. i'm hoping she will turn up unexpectadly. the thing that really frustrates me is that i got the job i always wanted a few days ago and part of our struggle together was finances, and here i am all sorted and she doesnt even know it and we could now have the life we wanted with no debts.

but i can't get hold of her

can anybody help? thanx carl

thanx flyingpolarbear im gonna send her some flowers and i'm gonna do it today.i don't know what further mess its gonna cause esp with the new boyfriend but it's tough, i love her and im gonna show that one more time today and make it the last form of contact as i have to move on cos this is dragging me down.

thanx again

carl

Carl, in order for her to realize what she's missing, she has to have TIME to miss you. If you continue to persue her she will not have time to miss you.

Trust me, I realize how hard this is. My girlfriend of 2 years recently broke up with me and for weeks I fought the urge to contact her. But TRUST ME it gets EASIER. Especially if you realize that the more you fight the urge to contact her, the most she is wondering what you're doing and who you're doing it with. Make her miss you.

• 2 weeks later...