alright, what do i do?

Welcome to ENA... I broke your post into paragraphs so that it would be a bit easier to read.

It seems like you are asking a lot of questions that only he can answer. Have you asked him these question?

I am sure that, if you guys are only friends, then he may be using you for some sort of emotional support. Isn't that what friends are for?

He may *know* how you feel through third parties, but have you actually told him? It seems that he has to have *some* sort of feelings for you because, when you withdraw, he chases after you.

I really think you should address some of these questions with him and share your feelings.

Welcome to ENA... I broke your post into paragraphs so that it would be a bit easier to read.

It seems like you are asking a lot of questions that only he can answer. Have you asked him these question?

I am sure that, if you guys are only friends, then he may be using you for some sort of emotional support. Isn't that what friends are for?

He may *know* how you feel through third parties, but have you actually told him? It seems that he has to have *some* sort of feelings for you because, when you withdraw, he chases after you.

I really think you should address some of these questions with him and share your feelings.

Can't agree more