Would i be a jerk if i don't?

t_guy00

ok well My g/f Heidi well we had this internet thing going and we fell in love and everything it was all going good. She sent a pic of her self and i sent a pic of me.We fell in love lasted 9 months and it was all good last week i found out that the pic wasn't her and the pic was hott i was talking to her friends and found out she lied about everything she isn't a cheerleader and atuff and her real pic is a total werid oh. SHe lied to me and i hate it would it make me a jerk if i justed dumped her and said it was over. But if i do she will think i'm shallow but thats not it she lied and u know when u lie to someone it means they don't relly care but i fell bad but maybe she never felt the same> So am i a jerk what should i do?

Hmm... kind of one of those internet nightmares. I know that in my relationship, we were always sure it was one another and we took steps to help each other out, webcams, etc... That helped with intimacy too.

Anyway, back to your problem. Really, this goes a lot deeper than just this thing. She has lied. Yes, physical appearance isn't hte only thing. But, she lied on this, what more has she lied about... like you said, lots of things. I know its hard, but tell her... The person you were made up to like isn't her.

One other note, obviously, she has little self confidence about her own self appearance. Do you want to be with someone like that?

I hope i didn't sound to negative here...

I can tell you from my experience, that I met alot of nice girls [as a person] over the internet. And non of them sent me her pic. Is it good, or not. I dont know. But it leaves me a place for imagination.

And If i will meet her someday , the outside apearance wont scare me, becasue I know how nice she is and who is she inside.

That's a tough situation to be in. She lied to you, and sure, I can see how that could dwindle your trust in her somewhat. Here's something to think on though. If she's sending you fake pictures, maybe she has self confidence issues. You seem to really like her as a person; great personality etc... If I were you, I'd talk to her about it, and maybe you'll find out what drove her to do it. As a woman, the only reason I would send out fake pictures is if I was insecure. Good luck!