Ear Piercings

Actually the needles aren't a good idea cuz one of my friend had her ear professionly pierced and they used needles and she had soo many problems with her ears and she had to let them grow shut. The second time she got hers pierced she the store gunned them and she didn't have any problems. Oh and using soap didn't help my ears, it only made them worse, only the stuff the store gave me worked.

Whoa whoa whoa, needles are good for ears, guns are bad.

Guns force a semi-sharp stud thru flesh, needles slide smoothly thru. She may have used the wrong aftercare, or had jewelry that gave her problems, but that doesn't mean guns are good. Oh yes, and micro splatter is a lovely thing. That's where the guns, which force that stud thru, end up with splatters of blood/tissue on them, which is passed onto the next person.

link removed an infection that was caused by using a gun to pierce cartilidge.

link removed and the risks of using a piercing gun.

Whoa whoa whoa, needles are good for ears, guns are bad.

Guns force a semi-sharp stud thru flesh, needles slide smoothly thru. She may have used the wrong aftercare, or had jewelry that gave her problems, but that doesn't mean guns are good. Oh yes, and micro splatter is a lovely thing. That's where the guns, which force that stud thru, end up with splatters of blood/tissue on them, which is passed onto the next person.

link removed an infection that was caused by using a gun to pierce cartilidge.

link removed and the risks of using a piercing gun.

thats why people have to go to a good piercer. not clares or the icing. i mean professionaly done. where they can actually watch people clean it just to be safe.

You CANNOT sterilize a gun. The only time guns are remotely acceptable is when they're single use and actually used that way and only on lobes.

"not everyone is like u."

I never said everyone was (in fact, I'm rather glad everyone else isn't). What I've been writing here is coming from people other than myself. Like hundreds of other people, including professional piercers and people with years and years of experience with mods.

Go ahead and get your ears gunned, use alcohol to clean em and wear jewelry that the APP says is inappropriate for piercings. It's not my body *shrugs*

Edited to include: I wouldn't go to a piercer who used a gun anyway, when the APP has said needles are better.

Wow, I never knew that about piercing guns! Mine were gunned. I first got my ears pierced when i as 12 and they got infected and closed up... maybe that was why?? Anyway, this time seems to be alright. My ears aren't sore or anything. Once in a while they will ooze a little. (eww) Thanks for the info everyone!!