interesting development

Freshie58

I wasnt feeling very well today(migraine)

I went to the office at school and i got some painkiller,but when i went in the girl i really like was there.

I said hi(then the hairs on the back of my neck stood up) and she said hi back,kinda like she realises i exist.After I got to the water fountain(before i took the medicine)i felt better just from talking to her.(I had been fasting for 2 days and praying to the Lord for an oppertunity to speak to her)

She and i dont have the same classes considering she is a year older than me and we don't have the same lunch period,so seeing her made my day.

The only other oppertunnity i get to see her is at our highschool football games.

Why don't you talk to her?

You could flirt with her at the football game and see if she is interested.

You gotta go for it! The worst thing that could happen is that she's not interested, but even then if you are sweet and not overbearing, she's gonna be flattered regardless.

Well dude to be honest this whole getting girls thing is not a team sport and you are not the one with any commitment issues so feel free.

As for getting her email address, it's all in the set up. Flirt with her for a bit and then simply ask her. It's as easy as that. And for more info in this stiff, go to

link removed

link removed

link removed

link removed