why are girls like that?

I broke up with my ex because of him being unfaithful, so you can just imagine how I felt. But like yourself, I am not too happy dating around. I like to have someone to give my love you. I like to devote myself to someone who I care about. But I need to be single to get over him first, b4 I get into another relationship because then I will only hurt the "replacement" person.

I guess you do have to take the first step into finding someone new...which is being single. While being single, you dont need to date around. Just try to find yourself. Do things you like and hang out with the guys. And other things you enjoy. Like that you don't rush into another relationship, enjoy your single life, and maybe run into someone new along the way.

Good Luck and hope I helped

Dating around is the worst thing to do. Don't listen to anyone that says that, you are right about rebounding it hurts everyone involved. It sounds like you are not very confident. People who love themselves and whom are secure in themselves don't require someone else's love to be complete. You need to complete yourself before you can be with someone. Maybe your ex felt that you were too clingy and overbearing? It sounds like this is a definite possibility.

They only way you can fix this problem (your lack of self esteem, not the break up) is to find ways to boost your self worth. Number one, be active. Do you work out or run? Try doing this; taking charge of your physical body is an EXCELLENT way to boost one's self-confidence. Another thing you should do is join a club and start a few new hobbies. Stuff that you can get a sense of accomplishment out of. You need to start seeing yourself as a wonderful person, complete and confident.

You have to let her be, she needs to find out who she is. This is something you need to do as well. Do you define yourself through your relationships? This is bad, trust me. A relationship is meant to COMPLIMENT you, not complete you. Focus on you! Be selfish for a change. Your ability to be a romantic lover will not dwindle; it shall be tempered by wisdom. Hear me loud and clear. Women say they want a nice, romantic, loving guy. However what they fail to mention is that they also want a guy who is self-sufficient, who is confident and who lives their own life separate from them. Read between the lines, become the true you and the world will be your oyster.

my ex g/f did the same thing to me...we went for 1.5 years very steady and we wanted one day to get married...then all of a sudden she turns into this "party" girl that she never was before and gets herself in trouble and she meets this guy at a fair and she starts dating him behind my back and then she has the nerve to break up with me 3 days later after she meets this guy...i didn't even find out about the guy until 1 week after the breakup...what a B!TCH...now she is talking to me again and hinting towards wanting to come back to me because her little "fling" didn't work out like planned...some girls have some nerve