Why Don't I Talk to her anymore???

My ex and I have been talking lately like we wanna get back together but it bothers her that i cant say anything on the phone. It sounds weird but its true. I dont really talk to her on the phone. Whenever we do, we get in fights. But i talk to other females just fine.. Why is this?

Please help.](*,)

well it seems that she's too immature for me. she's ungrateful to her parents cuz they spoil you, and i've realized that i sure as heck better be grateful to my parents cuz i have a place to call home, a roof over my head, and a bed to sleep every night. And she's too prissy.... Like she freaks out over the littlest stuff. and it really gets on my nerves.

well it seems that she's too immature for me. she's ungrateful to her parents cuz they spoil you, and i've realized that i sure as heck better be grateful to my parents cuz i have a place to call home, a roof over my head, and a bed to sleep every night. And she's too prissy.... Like she freaks out over the littlest stuff. and it really gets on my nerves.

Ok, so Can you find a way to tell her your concerns in a non accusing way? Like maybe you could bring up, in person, one time, that you like her, but it seems like she's too high strung for you. See how she reacts. Maybe she's just acting that way because she's nervous around you, and trying to engage you in conversation, which you aren't exactly holding up your end of.....

well the only thing she talks about is "OMG THIS PURSE IS SO CUTE" .. its like "give it a rest!" ... 'ya know? I've taken it for a long time and I'm about to snap. But (I love cars.. but only Muscle cars ;-)) But when i talk to her about cars shes CLUELESS and when i ask her something she gets crappy with me. She told me she HATES hearing about cars and it makes her mad. So why can't i be upset when shes like "OMG I LOVE THIS PURSE"

Well, it's pretty normal for girls to be excited by purses, and guys to be excited by muscle cars, and not necessarily the other way around.

Sooooo.....You two just need to discuss the fact that you don't want to hear endless greasemonkey stories, or endless shopping stories...

And try to come up with some topics that you both might be interested in....such as:

Travelling

Politics/ Current events

Art

Nature

Animals

Sports (somewhat less likely)

Anyway, decide together that certain topics need to be kept to a minimum. If you don't want to address it directly try bringing up some of the above topics.

But I've grown up around cars and such.. It's something that really gets me interested. Plus, I asked her questions about shopping and stuff, to show her interest, but she didnt ask me ONE darn question about my hobby. Now that shows she has interest, doesnt it. If she doesnt care, why should I?

But I've grown up around cars and such.. It's something that really gets me interested. Plus, I asked her questions about shopping and stuff, to show her interest, but she didnt ask me ONE darn question about my hobby. Now that shows she has interest, doesnt it. If she doesnt care, why should I?

Yeah, I hear you. I mean, when I have a BF, I at least make an effort to pretend I care about cars, or football, or whatever weird stuff they're into for some reason ...I mean I don't want to hear about it nonstop! But I would want him to be able to talk about stuff anyway.

Anyway. Hmmmm..... Maybe you're going to have to address this directly, tell her you want to be able to talk to each other about stuff that interest you, and it would be nice if she could at least show some interest in your life and your interests...