Need Advice On Giving GF Oral (looking for replys from women mostly..)

well if i push her away, what happens happens, she means to much to me for me to let it end like this..but i have to go, she asked me to call her at 9 am and thats in like 20 minutes, so im gonna go call her then..i honestly dont think she knows what she wants right now...

that is a red flag there. if you think you will gain anything by calling her then go for it. do whats right for you

I called her, but she was asleep so i only talked to her for like 10 minutes, then i told her id talk to her sometime and told her to get some more sleep, she said she'll try to call me tonight, but i doubt she'll be able to since she is going home today and her dad's girlfriend dont let her use the phone much..but she did mention coming up to my house this weekend to stay for a couple days, and i figure why not, it'll give us a chance to work out our problems, im hoping..

It really hurts when you give your heart to a girl and do everything you can to make her happy, then its never enough. I'm REALLY sorry she's done this to you, man. After the trouble I can tell you've gone through to work hard for her happiness, you are vastly under-appreciated and you deserve a lot better than that.

It really hurts when you give your heart to a girl and do everything you can to make her happy, then its never enough. I'm REALLY sorry she's done this to you, man. After the trouble I can tell you've gone through to work hard for her happiness, you are vastly under-appreciated and you deserve a lot better than that.

i dont want anyone else..

hey shy guy...

i know its hard to let go but i think its best that you do. i hate to say it but you are fighting a losing battle here and the only one who is gonna end up hurt is you.

take some time out. go nc - its the best way to go for now.

yeah well i guess im over it, i sent out my enlistment papers for the marines today..i cant fall in love if im busy 24/7

no she's not the ONLY reason im enlisting, ive wanted to be a sniper since i was 6 and then when i met her i decided not to, because i thought i wanted a family, but now I dont want a family..so im joining and seeing if I can become a Sniper, i figure since love kicked my A55 i should atleast try to follow the dream i put aside for love in the first place

i stupidly read the first page then replied, i know how he feels tho, i worked my * * * off trying to please my ex and all i got was the cold shoulder, but now i have found the right person.

Shy Guy just dont give up, the memorys of her will remain for a while, but try to focus on things that you did before her or new things. Eventually you will find the right person, i believe that out there somewhere everyone has a soulmate its just a matter of finding them.

So i hope you find someone soon, but dont beat yourself up, or even think how it could have gone differently, i did these things and it only made me feel worse about myself,

i stupidly read the first page then replied, i know how he feels tho, i worked my * * * off trying to please my ex and all i got was the cold shoulder, but now i have found the right person.

Shy Guy just dont give up, the memorys of her will remain for a while, but try to focus on things that you did before her or new things. Eventually you will find the right person, i believe that out there somewhere everyone has a soulmate its just a matter of finding them.

So i hope you find someone soon, but dont beat yourself up, or even think how it could have gone differently, i did these things and it only made me feel worse about myself,

nicely said

yeah thanks

• 2 weeks later...