How can you get a guy's attention in bed????

Hey if any guys will give me some tips I'd be so thrilled! I was just wondering what kinds of things drive you men wild in bed? I've been active for about 2 years now and am currently "fooling around" with my ex...I've tried many things but I'd like to know what'll get guys to cum in an instant. What drives you wild? I want to show my ex what he's going to be missing out on if he chooses another girl over me.

I think we are control-freaked and visually influential. I would say, first you might as well act as if you were being gradually controlled by your guy's moves. Secondly, you might as well be always aware of your guy's eyes and react on a little bit larger scale. Of course, put your guy's favorites always helps

Hi smokey....

I will ignore the last comment you made thats another day.

This topic...fun...

Yes men we love to drive you wild!.

Well to be honest, first you just have to be wanting to .... desire is a huge turn-on. A man wants to hear and feel that you are really wanting him.

Sex talk....in and out of bed. Sexual flirting when he cannot have you....drive him nuts til you get home....

Giving your man oral sex......being great at this is really, really important. Im telling you....this is one of the single most wonderful things you can do for your man sexually. And if your good, he wont stop talking about it....and will get excited with one hint from you about it.

And yes..leave the lights on...he wants to see you.