Orgasm????

an orgasm is the climax of sex...the peak...the highest point of pleasure. If you need any more info on orgasms just ask!

(edit, added from second post)

Well for starters here are some questions for you...how old are you first off? What type of sexual experiences are you having? How are you penetrating her (fingers, toys, other "things")

KA-BOOM oh yea that felt good, kind of sensation, for guys any ways....

but women i wont touch down on that topic, cause...well I'm not a women, But the only bad thing about guys is We can only have that sensation one time during sex unless the girl knows some pressure points around our lower area that would stop! the magic feeling and then commence it again later on during sex (iv 'e heard of that before) But with Women they can have that multiple times, they can (climax) (orgasm) (cum) i guess would all be different and they never have to worry about pulling out.

Lucky Women

To answer your 2nd question..Continue doing what your doing i guess, make it faster, harder or slow it down depends on what she wants? every girl is different...Right ladies?

(edit, added from second post)

Good point Smokey

toys along with other ways of "foreplay" can intensify the feeling during sex or orgasm. different ways...to move, positions, all these are things you have TO ask her and let her know you want to LEARN about what makes her sexual drive reach the Pinnacle

ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT...YOU NEED A WOMEN'S POINT OF VIEW HERE...What is this driver harder, deeper crap? Please!!!

An orgasm - is defined as that point in sexual intercourse where the vaginal muscles and the uterine muscles contract and undulate (make waves, kinda) and that is accompanied by the feeling of ectasy.

I am sure you have felt one of your own and thereforeeeee know this feeling...its the same thing for a woman, its just inside our vaginal areas, not in our penis'. Got it?

The major difference in my experience is that when a man orgasms, he is generally exhausted, spent and worn out. Women, on the other hand, are given a jolt of energy from this experience...why this is, I don't know. But that is how it is.

Now, what should you do when a girl tells you she feels an orgasm coming on? Well, harder, deeper, etc. is not it.

The KEY to a woman's orgasm (and I speak entirely out of my own experience and discussions here, it may be different for others) is this...consistency!! If a girl says, oh that feels good I think I'm going to come....DON'T STOP! Just keep doing whatever you are doing - you are apparently doing it right!!!

DO NOT make it harder or deeper...unless she asks for that! If she seems shy and not the type to ask...ASK HER! Just ask is this oK, should I go harder, faster, or just say is this working, whatever.

Generally, faster is usually good...just like you all like it a bit faster as you are climaxing...but w/in reason.

AND, I GUARANTEE YOU...if you pay attention to her body signs, you will know what she wants! If she is laying there yawning, its pretty clear what you doing is not working... But if she is moaning chances are she wants more... You know what I mean?

Just be respectful and aware of your partner and she will do the same!

And ALWAYS practice SAFETY!!

I figured it would take a girl to come in here and try to prove me wrong about orgasms (LOL) was just saying that deeper and harder has always worked for me! Well done on your answer though; it only adds to the mystery of women, and thanks for your insight!