She's set me straight.. Friends It Is.. But I feel so low.

Ok I have been on this forum for the last few weeks as I really liked this girl that is a friend and right now this feeling is so weird. I feel like I can't breathe and I remember people saying that if you get hurt your heart feels like you've been knifed well i kinda feel like that right now.

i met a girl like 4weeks ago in a club and we became friends, we snogged/kissed on a date and then she sent me a text saying she'd like to be friends and didn't want me as a boyfriend.

well last night we spoke for ages in my car and well she pretty much confirmed that to me that she really likes me but doesn't want a boyfriend and doesn't want me as a boyfriend. I have to thank her for her honesty but i'am absoultly gutted inside.

She wants to be friends and do things together, We have a great laugh and joke together.... Yeah we do but she doesn't want me i dunno.. i don't want to be a dick and stop talking but i liked her in a different way that she liked me? can we still be friends?

It sure does hurt when u find out that the person that u like does not feel the same way about u. I think it is better to look at it in this way: Lets say this girl became your g/f and u really started getting feelings for her. Later on she didnt want to go out with u anymore and now u will feel much worse because u thought that she really did like u. Then u will find yourself thinking: "If only she was honest with me from the beginning"

So I think the best thing to do is see it as a blessing in disguise. Stay friends with her if thats what u want...and good luck

0X