i need help more than the world!!!!!=[

ok heres the deal i dated this one girl for 1 week a get her a alitines gift and i thought that we were going out and than the next day a friend of hers asked and i said yes=[first mistake so that day now i want to get back with her back i like her of coures and i was new to this dating thing she had 4 boyfriends before me so she exper more than me ooooooo...=[i didnt tellu im shy=[ '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''help people

ok heres the deal i dated this one girl for 1 week a get her a valitines gift and i thought that we were going out and than the next day a friend of hers asked and i said yes=[first mistake she went out with some one esls the rest of the year so.[then broke up end ofthe year] now i want to get back with her back i like her of coures and i was new to this dating thing she had 4 boyfriends before me so she exper more i have 0 before her ooooooo...=[i didnt tellu im shy=[ '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''help people __________________have fun