General Question...

Cyne

Is it ok to talk about, let's jsut say some sexual things with someone that is a potential girlfriend? Would it decrease my chances of getting with this person or put me in some kind of 'friendzone' or something? Was just curious because we're playing 20 questions and it came up.

If someone I just met (esp opposite sex) asked me something related to sex/sexual during a game, I'd feel uncomfortable. Some people are fine talking openly about sex or their sexual practices, however, I'm not one of those. I'd be turned off. I think I'd put you in the "not sure I want to talk to him" zone.

I don't need to tell everyone what i've done sexually.

well i talk about sexual stuff with friends. do you already know this person or who are they? how do you know them? are you friends wtih them? i think that if they start asking something like that, maybe you could as well, but i need to know more about the situation i think to asnwer.

Yes you are, lol. We just met like a week ago, but we've gotten to know each a great deal over the past week and we have so much in common. So, back to my original question I know we mutually want each other as more than friends but neither of us will admit it to each other

I know we mutually want each other as more than friends but neither of us will admit it to each other

how exactly do you know you want each other more than friends if you guys wont tell each other. how about you just TELL her! seroiusly. then at least you know.