closure on a relationship that never really ended

so heres the story, i went on a trip to europe and met this amazing guy who was also on my trip, and for the next two weeks we were constantly together and even though it was such a short relationship i spent So much time with him and we could talk about anything. now that ive gotten back home i just constantly feel so depressed, i dont even want to talk to my friends or go out or anything, i have never felt so alone in my entire life, and trust me i am like the opposite of this, i have NeVeR gotten so down over any guy. i guess my question is, why is this happening and what do i do? i really want to keep in touch with him but then another part of me is just saying leave things the way they were and just keep the good memory, because i mean he lives like 3000 miles away and there is really no way that things will be the same. someone help me!

username7,

Sounds like you had a wonderful vacation! And sounds like you had an amazing opportunity to meet someone who touched you. But I have to agree...if he lives 3000 miles away, what are the chances?

But, I tend to be a pessimist...and the world is a strange place. Who knows?

Perhaps you could keep in touch via email and see what happens. Did he also show interest in keeping in touch?