multiple orgasms for women

how can a woman have multiple orgasms?

and can it happen clitorally without penetration?

Hmm...it just happens with time and patience. It's more about the mental state then the physical aspect in my own experience.

It can happen with either clitoral or g-spot orgasms. I would say for MOST women though the clitoris becomes rather sensitive after orgasm so can need a bit of a break from direct contact, so switching to something else for a bit can be a good idea.

And, use lots of lube. It really helps on the road to multiples, because your natural lubrication tends to not be as long lasting or as "slippery" as the lube can be, it makes it more comfortable when going longer, which increases the chance of multiples.

There are different types of orgasm, clitoral, vaginal are two and depending on what spot your hitting at the time, to how speedily you can "do it again".

I find clitoral stimulation the wildest and wettest to be perfectly blunt. The best body euphoric orgasms are from there and hubby has got it to a tee.

Not all woman multiple orgasm, something like 13%, but hell, I waited 14 years to get as highly strung as I am today

I was taught to be able to orgasm with the power of thought and self love, without touching of any kind, either myself or my husband.......now those are one off's but PURE HEAVEN, for both of us.

My girlfriend is able to have multiples, through intercourse, oral, and handjobs, clitorally and vaginally. It took a few months of sex before I was finally able to get her off however... but after that it was smooth sailing. And I agree with RayKay, your mental state is much more important than the physical one. You have to be beyond comfortable with your parnter to really start getting them