Am I losing my mind? Who the heck can I trust anymore!

Generally you get what you pay for, so free adviced is usually not worth the credibility. Usually situations that has to deal with emotions and feelings are easier said than done... Usually people giving advice has not encounter a similar experience themselves so they would give scenario experiences and not life encounter experience.

Trust is really a big word, from what I read in your story, i am not taking any sides because of the details in story, but like your last statement suggested, people sometimes do things with motives ....

but what i can say is "real friends tell you what you need to hear not what you want to hear"

dzadze wrote "Generally you get what you pay for, so free adviced is usually not worth the credibility"...so, I guess no further comment is needed regarding my situation. You are absolutely right (even though yourself said it wasn't credible) I should not have droned on about my miniscule problem when there are much more important ones out there. Thank you so much for setting me straight.