I LOVE TO HAVE SEX!

I THINK THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME, IF I CAN NOT GET SEX IN ONE DAY, I HAVE TO MASTURBATE AT LEAST 3-4 TIMES THAT DAY...IS THAT NORMAL? I HAVE BEEN STRESSED OUT LATELY SO I HAVE BEEN ACTUALLY BEEN MASTURBATING ABOUT 10 15 TIMES, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS!

I dated a girl in high school who pretty much had to have sex everyday. At the time I thought this was great!

In actuality, she was later diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. Sex was a way for her to validate herself and "prove" to herself that she was able to be loved.

I am in no way suggesting that this also describes you, just offering a different view point. She couldn't differentiant between love and sex; it doesn't seem like that's a issue for you.

man...my post keep on getting deleted...

Im trying to be serious and funny at the same time to lighten up the topic.. i mean, people need to deal with their problems and one of the good ways is through a sense of humor...

--

sex is apart of life ariel2333 and the more you get it, the more you want. so when you feel the urge to have sex/masterbate try and fight it...do something to keep yourself occupied (read a book, talk on the phone, go out w/friends) do anything to keep you from thinking about it.

if all else fails call me up