Hand Jobs

before I would just use my mouth as lube...... now we use tons and tons of that warming stuff.... so its even better now.... I never had any complaints using my mouth as lube.....

Ah, I figured you were going dry style on him...

very often my wife will "service" me by giving me a handjob. it is not degrading for her to do it. She is a dutiful woman who realizes that is the part of her responsibility in being married to me, sometimes she doesn't really want to have sex, BJ, HJ whatever, but she does it because she knows that physically, mentally and emotionally, I need the release and relief. Thank God my girl doesn't just give me sex when she is totally in the mood for it, or when there is something in it for her. On the other hand, I do my duties too.

lube: only for a change, decreases sensation.

Honostly, I love going down on a girl a lot more then I enjoy receiving a BJ or HJ. Honostly, BJ's and HJ's just never appealed to me. If I were with a girl that loved giving them then I would let her, but if she didn't then I would not care. But going south on a girl though, I love it, I would gladly do that for her even if she didn't do it for me.