question about this girl at my school

there is this girl at my school, and i think she is really pretty. when i get to school every morning and go to class she is usually in my first block because she is in there in the mornings and then when the bell rings she goes to her first block, so she is only in there a minute or two..and ive been checking out her body language, and ive picked up on a few things like her glancing at me quickly or something or when our class went to some museum the other day she did that a lot and would look away when i looked over. anyways..my point is..id really like to get to know her..but there is never a good time when we're not both surrounded by all the people in the class or something. any pointers or something?

sincerely,

matt

there is this girl at my school, and i think she is really pretty. when i get to school every morning and go to class she is usually in my first block because she is in there in the mornings and then when the bell rings she goes to her first block, so she is only in there a minute or two..and ive been checking out her body language, and ive picked up on a few things like her glancing at me quickly or something or when our class went to some museum the other day she did that a lot and would look away when i looked over. anyways..my point is..id really like to get to know her..but there is never a good time when we're not both surrounded by all the people in the class or something. any pointers or something?

sincerely,

matt

Matt, if you look for "signs" you will find nothing but confusion and trouble. Forget looking for signs. Do the studly jocks at school who get all of the girls waste time wondering whether or not a girl is interested in him before he makes a move? No. Neither should you.

If you ever want to be successful with women then forget anything about signs. You simply need to muster the nerve and ask the girl out, or for her home phone number. The more time you waste looking for signs or talking to her like you are her harmless friend, the more likely you ruin your chances with her.

Read the link provided in my signiture. It's a Dating Guide I wrote since learning a lot about dating. I wish I knew this stuff back in High School, so if that's where you are still (or anywhere else) it would be a good idea to read it.

thanks for the advice man..il check out that link..i think i may not have worded that part about checking out body language as well as i should've..i dont sit there and take notes lol..but what i meant was like thats one thing that ive kinda noticed as time has gone by.