weird problem

ok heres the story. I met a girl and we ended up kissing at somepoint and my little cousin found out (i think he was watching), and he told some other kid that likes her as well and so she found out that the other kid knew so she said to my little cousin that she doesnt like me and that i kissed her when infact she actually kissed me first, and so i dont know what to do. if u dont understand then dont worry about it cuz i left out some stuff to make it shorter like the relations of people but that doesnt matter.

Well I mean this kinda stuff can happen. I think what you need to realize is if she liked you she wouldn't have said that. She obviously likes another guy probably this guy your cousin told. i.e. It doesn't matter if she did kiss you or not she's not interested in a relationship, so don't fret over it, just leave her to her story and neither confirm nor deny it.

I hope this helps.

move on, it doesn't sound like you're too hurt by it, and it doesn't sound like there's too much past between the two of you. I'm not demeaning your feelings towards her, but it really sounds like it was more of a one night stand to her. my advice is to just let it go. may not be easy, but it's the best thing ot do.