can you get your virginity back???

of course i am a virgin still but me and my best friend were talking about it tonight and she said that if a woman goes about 6-12+ months without having sex after loosing virginity, the membrain that the mail has to brake though will rekindle its self, it this true???

~foreverurz23~

ALRIGHT, good question. Technically, once you have lost it, it is gone. BUT, if you are a christian then you will relate. There is a thing called renewed virginity, and in a medical sense it is not real, but in an emotional and mental sense it is. Stop having sex, the vagina will tighten again, hemen is lost but it will tighten, and you can emotionally and mentally be a virign again. But that is only in the christian outlook, not medical.

Im a guy which may seem weird that im telling this but you asked and its the truth to how i feel. About two summers ago i lost my virginity. It was a one night thing and we both agreed it was only for the sex. I havent had sex for two years and i feel like a virgin again so yes in the christian sense idea i do feel like my virginity was given back and next time im gonna make sure that its true love and not a one night stand. Thanks God Bless ya.