I am curious about this. When my girlfriend is giving me oral, it takes me about 15 minutes until I can feel an orgasm. Ive noticed that it does not really feel as intense ans normal orgasms from masturbating. Am i just "precumming" or is this an actual orgasm. Does havign a precum feel like a mini orgasm? I am just owrried because I have tried masturbating about an hour after she had given me oral and I had a very intense orgasm (with a lot of ejaculate). So when she was giving me oral did i just precum that felt like an orgasm or what? How can i tell?

Precum is the stuff that seeps out before you ejaculate. You don't feel it. What is probably happening is that you are nervous and thus are having a harder time getting into it with her and fully letting go, thus it doesn't feel as intense as when you do it yourself. Or maybe you are so used to masterbating one way that it produces the maximum results. You aren't used to it with her and so it takes time to get used to it, to relax and just enjoy.