WE STILL LIVE TOGETHER, BUT HE'S MY EX

It's a long story, but I'll give you the short version.

My ex ended our relationship technically in December 2002. I did say "technically", if you know what I mean. We have been argruing alot and he said a week ago that he wanted to go his own way. The problem is, we live together.

He says he can't deal with the way I think and that I am too jealous. We live together and I know that he chats and has cyber/phone sex with females because I have found (ok, looked for) pictures he's saved on the computer, as well as chat logs. It really hurt me and made me sick to see the naked pics of these females and not to mention of himself (he has a webcam). When I read the chatlogs, it was like he was a completely different person, I couldn't believe what I was reading. I told him what I had found and he said that it was good for me because I shouldn't have been looking for it. This of course led to another argument.

I really don't want him to walk out of my life, but it also turns me off to see what he's up to when I'm sleeping (he stays up til about 4am on the computer) or when I leave in the morning. I'm having a hard time letting him go, we still sleep in the same bed.

He kind of gives me mixed messages. What do I do? I want to change not just for him, but for myself. I don't want him to walk out of my life.

I would appreciate any advice and thanx for reading this.

Seems like u've got a totally annoying conversation. U should either move out or just accept it. On the other hand, he could b makin u jealous but i'm not quite sure. U should give him his own space, u don't own him and if he wants 2 have cyber sex wif other women then u don't hav much 2 say about it as ur not even his gf anymore. I'm sorry for saying but u really shouldn't hav spied on what he was doing...it's private stuff.

At the end of the day, i think u should distance urself from him, at least sleep in a different bed or something or sort out ur problems coz i reckon there's got 2 b a lot if u's argue all the time.

Happy Heb

You should move out or at least set up some new house rules. He is not your boyfriend anymore so you can not tell him that the webcam pics hurt your feelings. If I were you you should try to sleep in another bedroom. You should make your life as separate from his as you can. Do not spy on him anymore the less you know the less it will piss you off. He may begin to see the changes in you and want you back. DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH HIM. I am sure he will get bored with jerking off to the web and want something more real sooner or later, and all he has to do is roll over to you.

You should go out with your friends more often and find someone to go on a date with. Someone who will treat you like a lady. Let him know that you are wanted and you do not need to be pleased by fake people on the web. Next time do not move in with a guy unless he makes you his wife. Just like the old saying goes, "Why buy the cow when the milk is free". I do not know if youshould try to get this guy back he sound like a pervert. I would think about moving on when the lease is up.