More than friends

hey everyone

anyways let me get straight to my story as u should know the background before i ask the questions

anyways i've been friends with a girl in school since around gr 5 .Any ways we are pretty good friends we talk regularly and before our school lunchies switched i used to sit with her and her friend. Anyways i've been developing different fellings for her and i've tried to ignore them but evrytime i see her i don't want to look at her as just a friend.Its really eating me inside and i can't get over the fact.

So my questions are should i concider becoming more than friends or will this mess up our whole friendship causing it to end. and 2nd if i did want this to happen how would i go about asking her hmmm whats a good word ...."out"

Hi Jecht, Some of the best relationships start off as "friendships." But perhaps I'm biased? All of mine have started off that way!

Since you're already friends, there's a possiblity there for more. No need for any grand declaration of feelings. Just start doing little things to touch her heart and see how she reacts. Flirt with her, make her laugh, touch her affectionately (tickling, "tag you're it", hugs, revel in the scent of her hair), basically just try to spend time alone with her (renting a video together, going to a pet store and for ice cream afterwards, mini golf, etc.) Watch her carefully and note how she responds to your acts of affection. Tip: Make her feel like she's the only girl in the world for you, and she'll be more likely to see you as someone that she can fall in love with as well as like.

As for how to ask her out, that's a good question! Since you're already friends, you don't need an "excuse." Just call her up and ask her if she'd like to see or do something (but have several suggestions in mind.) No need to call it a date. Just go with the intent to have a good time and to show her a good time. Hopefully she'll give you a sign that she wants more too. Good luck!