Ok, heres the deal. I have gone out with a girl twice, danced with her once yet I still don't have the courage to talk to her on the phone. School is over, so I can't talk at school. I also am a complete idiot when it comes to talking on the phone, in person I can talk to anyone, but on the phone i completely break down and can't remember anything. Plus, the girl, like me is also very shy. I feel like a complete hypocrite, because i can't even follow my own quote! To make matters even worse, I just found out that I have mono, yet i have never kissed anyone! please help

personally, i hate talking on the fone. you never know who may be listening (i've had some bad experiences with eavesdroppers) you must follow the quote tho. i love it when people call me but i hate calling people. i dunno why..if people call i like for them to have somethign to say. lol . so call and ask her to go to a movie or somthing. that simple and she will surely agree to go. good luck, bust outta that shy shell! i did