confused with mixed signals...

about 5 months ago now i meet a gorgeous woman, since then we have met up on several occasions, she never refuses to come out with me when i ask her, we have built a great friendship and i have really fallen for her and she knows how i feel about her. Lately we have been getting really close however she keeps giving me mixed signals, for example last weekend we went out and i gave her a hug and goodbye kiss, the next day she rang and couldnt of been more happy. However last night we went out to the city, she had no objection to me having my arm around her as we walked down the main street but when i dropped her off and tried to give her a goodbye kiss she shyed away. Two of my female friends have met her and reckon that they can really tell she likes me. So am i just wasting my time here or are the mixed signals im getting a result of her low self esteem? what should i do?

yea she likes you...if she acted differently just one time, maybe it had to do with something else in her life and she was overwhelmed. i have felt that way- when i was distracted on a date and didn't want to have a part in the guy at the moment. when that happens, its nothing personal. see wat happens on the next date. good luck