Question I have for girls to answer...

azn_lover , you try and get a girl with muscles , car etc . And your just showing the materials but not you . I dont know to many girls that care if you look like arnold or have a super amazing ferari . They would settle for al bundy and a pinto if the guy was speacial and had a personality .

My advice is be yourself , unless you want to get some real good looking girl that is just with you for your stuff .

Hope that helps Azn .

ok got it... So far all my girls I went out with were with me cause I had a great personality, and I was a real nice guy..... I didnt have a cra or money.... or muscles.... But I got some muscle now and no car and now a job..... But I will look for a girl based on my personality for now on.. thanks alot...

Hello Timothy,

With me the eyes have it, then the mouth for some reason but ofcourse he would have to be nice and try and make me laugh, a car doesn't matter; he can catch a bus and I wouldn't care! Trust me, girls will like you for you and it can be things that you don't even notice yourself like the way you walk or how shy you look or whatever...well with me thats what attracts me to certain guys.

• 2 weeks later...

the amount of shallow Girls isn't nearly as high as the amount of guys. Even still.... its depends on the person. I think a girl isn't worth it if all they look at is money and lookds. But having a great personality AND money and looks is a great plus I bet......