advice ladies

I've been trying to get together with a former co-worker as a friend.

She suggested that we get togther after she started her new job.

I've called to set something up. We gave each other the days we would be available. I haven't heard back.

This happened a few times when we suggested we have lunch.

I know she has a boyfriend. All I want is friendship. Have been out with females in the past as strictly friends.

She keeps suggesting things then I won't hear anything.

Is she looking for more than friendship. Or does she think I want more.

She has a boyfriend. That is likely the reason why she says she wants to hang out, but never follows up. Maybe she doesn't want to upset her boyfriend by hanging out alone with another man... or maybe she does think you're looking for more than a friendship.

You're going to get mixed signals. I'd say if you want a friendship with someone of the opposite sex (which is nearly impossible to find only friendship this day in age), the look for a single girl.

Really speaking you shouldnt be making dates for anything as she has a BF. Move on as this will endoubtledly cause trouble for her and for you. And Yes I do think she thinks you want more but she is trying to be a friend but her realtionship with her BF is in the way and she could be putting this at risk. Move on and look for someone else with no ties and no BF.

i think instead of her wondering if you want her more than friends or not. Why don't you invite her bf too for your get-together with her. That way everybody feels good about it.

How long have you been knowing her?

Have you had a crush on her before and she knew about it? or you've been just friends all along without a slight feeling of wanting her more?

-babybees

Babybees

Why do you think she suggested that we get together?

We've been friends for close to six years. We worked together for four years for a west coast company before I transfered to another division of the company.

We worked on a advisory committee for 18 months before she left the company in October. We always worked very well together.

I'm keeping my distance . I'm moving on. Just looking for feedback on why she suggest things than changes her mind.