guys need your help

Hum.. Well To Start With Your Initial Question What Should You Do To Let Him Know You Like Him More Than Friends Or If You Just Meet. I Would Start With This Pattern

Smile More Often.

Look Into His Eyes, Maybe While Pulling Or Playing With Your Hair.

Bit Bottom Lip With A Smile.

Laugh At Everything He Says That Sounds Funny. (Don't Over Kill This)

Make Him Talk To You More. Start A Conversation With Him. (A Lit Topic)

Touch, This Might Have Its Differences But Touching A Guy. Would Really Be A Positive Sign For A Guy. That Would Set Him Over The Edge ( Don't Touch Him In Places Where He Might Feel Uncomfortable) Lol

Ok, Now To Get Into What A Guy Does To Let A Girl Know Hes Interested...

1.) With Me I'll Comment On Her. In A Positive Way. Like "i Like That Style Of Hair" Or " That Out-fit Looks Stunning On You. It Makes You Stand Out"

2.) Smile Is Important. Serious But Soft Eye-contact. Try To Make Her Laugh. At Something I Say...or Something I Would Do To Look Like A Idiot But To Be Comfortable While Doing It.

3.) Buying Or Offering To Buy Anything. Even If Its A Pop. Or Something That Would Be Considerate Of The Guy. Being A Pure Gentleman. (Best Word For It)

4.) Talking To Her In Private, No One Else Around, Then I Would Go From There....the Whole Time Analyzing Her Body Language, Reactions To My Comments, Me Offering To Buy Her Something. All Those Implemented Together To Paint A Clear Picture To Weather Or Not Shes "digging" Me.

don't be cyptic, men are dumb, sorry but we can be and we don't get all these suttle hints. Be forward, take some initiative and be VERY clear, talk to him and say something along the lines of "wanna catch a movie or something?". That should be very obvious.

usually no

its kinda a power thing, the guy likes to feel he is in charge of the date.

If the guys u likes, likes u back, give him opportunities to say stuff, be alone with him, but don't go out alone, go out with friends, and then go get food or somthing like that with just the 2 of you. smiling is a biggie! look into his eyes, and when he looks at you, dont look away to soon, hold the stare, then smile and look away. trust me, it will work.

• 1 year later...