Question for everyone on this board...

I think most people aren't ready. But they don't realize it or don't admit it. That said, I think I am on an emotional level. I want a girl that's fun to be with, talk to. That's all I want for now, but at the same time I hope that same relationship will always change and bond closer. Because that's what its all about. There shouldn't ever be a "need" of a relationship. If a lady thinks like that then what's going to keep her from "needing" a new one.

It takes alot to truly understand yourself, and be able to work out the little flaws we all have. Anyone willing to admit it has seen just how difficult it is. I know the rules of the relationship, but I don't think what I bring to the table currently is enough to suffice. I talk about everything good or bad emotionally, but am too often driven by my insecurities. To answer my own question, I am prolly not ready for a real relationship, but I seem to be in one, and give everything I have to try to make it work for both of us.

I'm not going to say I truly understand every aspect of myself, but I do know what I want from a relationship and what I'm willing to give. I am a storng believer that you cannot love someone until you love yourself.

It just rings true to me.