Shy Lime

Linzy

I like this guy...let's call him Lime

He likes me too. The thing is, he's majorly shy and he barely talks to me. We went bowling the other day and we barely spoke to eachother, I hated it because I want to get to know him better. I really like him and I don't want to not miss my chance with him because we're both shy. I want to go up and talk to him but I think that'd be awkward because I wouldn't know what to say. Please HELP!!!

i agree with darkblue. hardly talk, hardly knows he likes you. unless he hinted with his actions and vice versa.

what you can do linzy is to get to know his friends. learn his interests and move on from there. most of the time it works. and it will also help if his friends like you and give you a hand in this potential relationship.

You have to make moves on him...it'll make him open up easier, don't push it too much though.

Yeah, find out his interests and stuff and talk with him. It should open him up and get him to talk if you get him to talk about something he's interested in.

Has he had a gf before? It's a possibility it could be why he's not talking, you should ask him.

Good luck with it.

wow

i got some comments.

i know he likes me because he told our friends.

we are in the same group of friends.

we ALL hang out.

we just dont talk much because we just i guess we dont initiate converstaions because we're both shy.

yeah he's had a gf before.