I Want to be Noticed by the Guy I Like.

About a week ago on the first day of science class I was sitting at a desk about 10 minutes before class begins and I was just sitting there and this guy comes up to me and with a smile that would make any girl melt and he stuck out his hand and was like, "Hi, I'm --." I couldn't think of anything else to say so I just kinda smiled back and introduced myself, it realllly amzed me that he kept eye contact the whole time too. We talked for that 10 minutes and we had so much in common and the chemistry was just amazing. When class started he sat all the way accross the room and I felt very attracted to him. Stole glances here and there and then for the next few days we just kinda smiled and looked at each other, without talking to each other. My question: I really like him, and I'm not one to really, 'stand out in the crowd' I guess. So tips on how I can get him to notice me more?

well, he may very well already be noticing you and he may just have a style of approaching you. this stuff can be so confusing because some girls are the kind who you should wait for them to make the move and others you just have to take initiative. So, you should try to sit next to him one day and start up a conversation. I dont know abotut other guys, but man, it would be great f a girl I had my eye on CHOSE to sit next to me when there were plenty of other seats open, which idoesnt necesarily mean anything, except to say that if a girl or guy for that matter definitely wasn't interested, they would probably consciously decide not to sit next to you so sitting next to the person wither means you're neutral or are interested to some degree

~Mark

Ya . . . the chemistry should be there . . . it's science class right ! ! !

Yes . . .he's interested in you . That's also "exactly" how I would approach a girl that I'm interested in when I first met her for the first time . I'm sure other guys would agree as well .

One of the above posters said to " sit next to him " . That's perfect . It's your turn to take the next step . Sit next to him and start up a convo .