Boo Hoo , I posted a problem yesterday...now there's occurred another problem. Apparently my boyfriend's friends have seen a part of my jealousy and are absolutely tearing me apart behind my back. One mean boy confronted me with it and told me I was weird and that my boyfriend shouldnt have to put up with it. And it hurt horribly bad. I told my boyfriend and he was quite upset at this mean friend for telling me that stuff. But I had no idea that his friends hated me so much! How can I earn this respect back?

I may be a jealous person but I am also a good person. I mean no one harm.

well, you werent too descriptive of what happened but, i think that if your boyfriend got mad at his friend for slandering you, that is a sign right off that he respects you. he is defending his girl. talk with him. although guys arent too big on the emotions (generally), we arent shunning of girls who want to talk. just go on with your relationship. its not about the chemestry between you and his friends; its about you and him.

-travis

Agree with t-rav.

This relationship is about you and your bf, who cares what his friends think. Try to talk get along as best you can, but if in the end that is not possible, then just forget it.

If your guy loves you enough, he won't force you to like his friends. However, don't try to force your bf to leave his friends either. Let him hang out with them if he wants, but you certainly don't have to.