My hips get in the way of my sex life!

kamurj

I'm a pretty thin guy, and while the ladies like it, I have problems in bed because my hips have a tendency to dig into my partner, through using different positions I can minimize the problem, but it restricts us, and can make her uncomfortable. Any usable advice/experience would be appreciated.

• 3 months later...

Hahaha that's funny, I have the same exact problem (I'm skinny as hell).

Here's the trick: Only date girls that are as super-thin as you are!

It definitely narrows your choices --- but it's the only real solution

to this minor problem

• 1 year later...

you could have her try laying on her stomach, you lay on top of her, and enter hre vagina from behind. not only does this feel better for the guy, because she's got her legs together, but it also stimulates the Gspot.

it might help with your problem, because you aren't between her legs.

• 1 month later...

Or missionary, or on top, or whatever you choose.....just go a little gentler! I'd actually suggest a slightly curvier woman.....the extra padding will help with the bruising...lol But seriously, there's not much you can do about it except gain weight, and, knowing guys like you, you can eat like a horse and not gain an ounce. (Us women HATE you for that.....lmao) There's not a lot to do in that situation, I'm afraid....but I'd suggest just trying different positions till you find one that's comfortable for both of you.

• 2 months later...

I have a similar problem... but my gf never complains, she just hits my hip bones and is like, Damn those things are spikes!! lol... but she is really skinny and has them too. I usually put her legs up near her head, it feels better, cuz then my hips dig more into her butt... which is more cushioning. Also its better.

Here for another