I wanna to get to know him better...

ALright guys...i have moved on about Jr., so this other guy i am referring to is actually single and loves what i love. so i want to get to know him better. His name is Josh and he works sometimes where i work. Well he lives next to the son of the lady that i work for. SO i dont never go ovver there. but i recently have talked to him. Jim this other guy that kinda likes me goes over there sometimes, but i dont want to rely on him to give josh my number. i was going to give the lady i work for my number to give to him because, she told me he was cool and all. So what do i do..i think i passed upmy chance that i will never see him again. Please help me what to do...

I understand that he lives next door to your boss's son. I guess I was under the impression that you had his address. So, I meant that if in fact, you already know where he lives, then it doesn't matter that he lives next door to your boss's son. I can see where there may be a problem if you don't have his address and have to approach your boss for the info. Sorry for the confusion.