My friend is making mistakes, how do i get through to her?

My friend used to be a kind of a bad girl going to parties and drinking. Then about two years ago she accepted God into her life and was really good for a while......but then her older sister who used to live 300 miles away, got a divorce after like 9 months of being married and came to live with her parents. When the sister just moved in my friend told me that she doesn't want her older sis to live with them cuz she is going to be a bad influence on my friend. Well that was like a year and some ago and now my friend gets "intimate" with guys she barely knows and she makes out with oh so many guys. She also wants me to take her to this little city where we used to live (where her sister moved from) and i agreed to take her. Well then today she told me that all she's gonna do there is party. I right away refused to encourage or be a part of her messing up her life. I feel really sad for her, she is being a person who i don't know. I don't know how to talk to her. every time i bring up the subject on her behavior she gets angry or just sarcastic. How do i talk to her HELP!

i find when people act out like that , there is something in there life that thay are trying to forget or put passed them.. its like a race to get a head of your problem... party and youll forget. (it never wrkeds) until you lose everyone and its bad.. ive seen it happen to too menny people i know and i was well on my way my self.

its not easy to talk to people about that stuff.. but mabey see if deep inside she has something she needs help with. but its hard... and its really hard if shes taking any kind of drugs... which she might be.

As far as i know she's only done weed. And this started kind of when this guy she liked was not into her but into my sis who she is also verry good friends with and now she says she's over him and that she is actually grossed out by the fact that she used to like him. But like when she started to make out with random guys she told me it helped her get over the guy.

if shes just making uot with a few people here and there to get over some fellings.. that to me isnt a big problem.. if it stays at that level... if i feel stressed out about anything making out with randome guys is an easy way to feel better... (but not the best for your helth mentaly) and its addictive to get attention that way.. i have done it for years and i kinda wish i could stop. kind of. a little.

but mabey you can take her out to do other things.. that don't incued drinking or party habbits.