GF getting close to orgasm but doesnt hit

hey

ive been trying hard to get my gf to orgasm and recently i have gotten very close as she said she can feel it coming but then the feeling eventually drops and goes away. i have tried using fingers and tongue and have gone for 45 mins to an hour and still as far as i can get is just before the orgasm. wondering if anyone can give me any tips to hit her off? maybe im not near the clit or doing something wrong?

thanks

Is she on any medications? Sometimes, esp. anti-depressants, interfere with the ability to have an orgasm. The key is for both of you to relax and experience the pleasure without stressing yourself out about the goal. Don't want to shock you or your girlfriend, but you might also suggest that she explore herself on her own (if that makes her feel more relaxed) to figure out what works for her. Good luck!

Dr. Sue Johnson... has an excellent website...Talk Sex.

May help you out with questions.

Agree with the other posters. May be too much in her head and not relaxing enough or if meds are involved it could hinder it.

Communication is the key. Your gf needs to tell you when you've hit the right spot.... and when you have...keep doing what you are doing.

• 2 weeks later...
Is she on any medications? Sometimes, esp. anti-depressants, interfere with the ability to have an orgasm. The key is for both of you to relax and experience the pleasure without stressing yourself out about the goal. Don't want to shock you or your girlfriend, but you might also suggest that she explore herself on her own (if that makes her feel more relaxed) to figure out what works for her. Good luck!

I was thinking the same thing about anti-depressants.

I know people who have experienced the same kind of thing... male and female.

Ya know... my experience with anti-depresents... I don't even want to have sex when I am on them.

BTW... did you know.. Anti-depresents were being prescribed now for men for pre-mature ejaculation... ?? Weird huh? Supposed to slow things down for a guy....make him less hyper sensitive...