Getting his attention

So, the other day I went to local fitness center (I hadn't been there in a while) and this cute guy that I went to college with tapped me and said hi. (We don't really know each other well, I had a few classes with him). Anyway, he said he didn't want to interrupt my workout and that I should come talk to him when I was done. Well, he left before I was done, but he did come over and say "see you later." Okay, I am shy and this guy did make me really nervous in college. What I should have said was do you come here often, or will you be here next Wed, but I didn't! Anyway, what I want to know is what do I do? Do I

(A) Wait until next Wed at the same time and hope he's there again

(B) Leave a message (possibly flirty) for him at the front desk and hope they give it to him.

© Go back as often as possible (I can only go a few days each week because of my membership agreement) and at varying times.

(D) Something completely different

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

Hmmm ok I would go back this coming wednesday and if he isn't there go to the front dest and ask someone that works there about him. be like when does he usually come in?? and stuff like that. then try to catch him next time.

good luck.

Qtpie87

Well for one, I wouldn't leave a note for him at the desk......you would never know if he got it or not or if someone in the staff would look open it.

I would go back at the same time next week. If you do see him strink up that conversation and then say something like "lets catch up soon" and then exchange numbers. If he is at all interested he will do that. Its better to exchange numbers because if you give him yours, then the ball is totally in his court to phone you which he might not do.

Just my thoughts. Good luck!!!

"Does your girlfriend come here at all?"

That way he'll have to say if he has one or not in his answer.

Meh, just a thought. The key is to ask it discreetly in conversation. Maybe get into talking about something first then lead into that topic of discussion.

Just my 2 cents.

"Does your girlfriend come here at all?"

That way he'll have to say if he has one or not in his answer.

Meh, just a thought. The key is to ask it discreetly in conversation. Maybe get into talking about something first then lead into that topic of discussion.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks! That's a good idea!!!