comments please! Weird...

Okay, this is really weird, and I was wondering if this was normal...

I had the best orgasm a week ago, in the weirdest position. It was a tenminute orgasm, but I was upside down! I was hanging halfway off my bed and I had a 10 m.o.! Is it normal to have to have a diff position every time you masterbate to reach a quick O?

another thing...

Is it strange to have a weird smell the day after masterbation? It's like this weird musty smell. Not like urine or anything, more like morning-breath, except it is not as sharp... Well... I don't know how to explain it.... Any one else know what this is? It couldn't be an infection, bcuz it is clear and like it is supposed to be.... Any help appreciated.

Mythica

ok vin, unless mythica is an EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONAL OF THE STUDY OF KAMA SUTRA DO I BELIEVE SHE HAD A 10 MINUTE ORGASM. she probably experienced pleasure to some degree but come on now.

yes male pigs do experience 30 minute orgasms. must be nice.

-DG724

Only the kama sutra?

Are only students of said practice going to be able to experience a full body orgasm, or multiple orgasms? Now you're saying she only experienced pleasure to some degree. Was it no longer an orgasm? Are women no longer able to orgasm at all?

Unless you were there, and I highly doubt & hope you weren't, you are not able to make proper judgement upon what another person experienced. I've waxed intellectual with individuals who claim women are unable to experience anal orgasm because of lacking the prostate; and men being unable to experience nipple orgasm because they haven't explored that aspect of their sexuality. Every individual is different.

To me, the kama sutra is a bunch of incoherant babbling to me. You want a quick and easy guide? Taoism all the way

[and by the way, you just admitted a ten minute orgasm is possible]