Waiting for her decision

We've been together for over two years and I've been informed she's been noticeably unhappy for about the last six months... for reason's I'm still confused about. She and I both know that if we're not happy it's not worth it. I love her dearly, I care for her more than she refuses to believe. If I lost her, I would be devastated but if she wants to split I would, I should for her, right? I've made it clear that I want her forever, I want to work through our issues ( that I've been informed I refuse to solve ) and I would do everything short of murder for her.

I feel if she doesn't want to be with me, no amount of persuasion ( which I do very well ) would change her mind or be fair, I would just be invalidating her feelings and decision, correct? She interprets that as it's all up to her and I don't really care either way I'm just relying on her to fix everything, lead the relationship like she always does. I will fight for her but if she doesn't want me to then I don't understand the point of continuing on. I feel I'm being blamed for her difficulty deciding, that I 'm supposed to decide for her even though she and I both know that's not what she wants and she's made it very clear she's her own person and can make her own decisions... so why am I being blamed for giving her her choice?

oh my god the drama!!

my philosophy with relationships is "if I am not 100% sure they want to be with me or they are 100% sure they want to be with me or I am not 100% sure I want to be with them, then we don't need to be together" at least not exclusively.

the 300% rule has always worked for me.