ok so she broke up with me a month ago. It seemed like she was starting to come back...and when she wanted to hang out, i did not want too because I knew it was a bad time due to our situation, and why we broke up. She has been talking to me ever since about a week ago when all of a sudden she stopped. I know she loves to play games. Can anyone tell me what the meaning of this is, It is from her AIM profile, and she usually puts her feelings in there:

so who's to worry if your heart gets torn

when that hurt gets thrown

dont you know this life goes on

I know its lyrics to a song called This Years Love, but is she trying to tell me something, or what? To me it sounds like she feels sorry for herself, but she did the dumping why would she be sorry for herself? It doesnt make sense. She has no idea how im feeling about her, so Its not about me getting over her....It just doesnt make sense. Please help

DEAR,

You know her better than us over here..but these mind games are very very confusing and painful..so better be carefull before get in anything with her.. she might wanna keep you as a time pass or as a friend for benefit..getting back like she just wanna hangout doesnt make sense.. unless she sorry abt why she broke up with you and leave you with pain.. I would say if she called you again just say hello hay and say I am busy so later.. let her think that you are not soo important and doesnt deserve to hangout..

take care,,,

If you already know she loves to play games, then how about writing her off and finding someone who doesn't? I know you have feelings for her, but imagine how awesome it would be with someone who plays at "face value"!!! Believe me, there are people out there. I'm one. I despise games. Life is too short and your heart is too precious to play games.