I just need this to be over!

Okay...skipping a huge story...Liked this guy since 8th grade and im in the end of 9th now....He LIKED me but probably not as much now that he has a girlfriend...

I NEED to get over this, every day I dont see him helps but could you tell me how to get it out of my system completely.....

I need this so bad...I'ts driving me insane!

](*,)

Luminous_Eyes

Time is the only thing that mends hearts. Understandably you hurt, but that, as you know will pass.

My suggestions are to find things to do with your time that allow you to express your emotions/feelings for him such as: Write a poem, a letter you never intend to send, a journal, or something else physical that can be revisited.

Given the chance to get something out has a purging effect and can sometimes help us heal. Additionally, the worst of the human emotions are responsible for some of the best love songs, love stories, art, ect.. out today. This is no coincedence.

I wish you happieness, joy, and most of all love!

i dont think itd be a good feeling to record what you once felt for him though...mayb its just me but when i look at something like i photo i had with my ex it just gerts me so down remembering the times we had...now i dont care but its normaly in my head when i do something that i used to do to her. not a good move. but thankfuly my most recent gf kept most of it away

well dont do it then! and yes it would kinda make you a ho coz u know he has a gf and are you going to try and steal him form her? if you were in the gf's shoes what would you want to happen? would you want your bf to cheat on you with sumone else? but yeah you could try and hang out as friends.....

if time heals all the hurt then how come four months after the breakup I am here pissing and moaning about it. Hoping to get back together. How come after 4 months she emailed me telling me how hard those four months were for her despite her best efforts to move on (ie: meet new people, go hang with friends, not to mention her 3 year old to take of) why is it that a guy i talk to who is in his 30's and married with children still think about a girlfriend whom he was with 15 years ago? why is it a guy i talk to broke up with someone whom he cared a lot for, later met someone perfect but still had feelings and broke every NC rule with his ex?

Time only masks feelings. The only thing to do is distract ourselves from it. It still stays with you forever. And that is totally unfair.