Help, i reli dont no what to do, i met this girl about a year ago now when i was away in spain. she is totally perfect nice body great personallity, fun to be with ya no what i mean any way she lives in hull and i live in newcastle and im a student of 17 i dont have a car yet and i dont have a lot of money either and she is in teh same situation but in hull, i reli reli like her infact im almost sure its love. when we were away we got with each other and had a great time spent every day together it was so good but when we got back home she txted me sayin because if teh long distance between us we should just stay friends she also said that she has feelings for me and would love to take it further but its too far. a year later and she still says the same i don't no what to do neither of us hav got with another boy or girl since because we like each other so much im stuck i reli do like her can someone please help me cheers

i know what you mean, i went to china last year and i totally fell in love with this guy, and i miss him sooo much, and hes soooo beutifulll, and different, and our personalities click, and yeh we live so far away obviousli, but like, you still g2 have fun at ur age and maybe later you can go overseas and meet up, and see where it goes, bc u always keep a spesh sumthg and space for that person overseas as ur not relli seeing them and you have memories to remind u of what you cud have, so i rekon u guys will still like eachother as much later wen you are in the situation of going over and seeing her! dont feel restricted from having relshps in the meantime, i mean its freaky if u go into a relshp planning to marry the person, just have some fun and enjoy yurself! goodluck