i got my answer from keatin... heres what he wrote me!

"Well what i dont know what i ment when i said i tryed to hide it i just woke up when i typed that and it was 5:15 in the morning and i dont think straight in the morning....and i dont know about the reason... ur nice,sweet,careless about what ppl think about,brave, and ur personality is awsome u notice u did see nuthin about looks its becuase i dont go for looks thats 1% i look or in a girl the rest is all the other stuff....but its just i dont have them feeling about u i really have no feelin about any girls right now i think its that im not ready for a girlfriend right now i have had so many straight in a row....well i got to go i will talk to u later... bye "

i think it'z kinda sweet........ well i feel better now that he wrote that.... and now i know what it is he jus does'nt want a gf rite now! so um thanx 2 all ya'll who gave me advice!

Guys at your age are really shallow about looks (unless that is they're like the biggest ladies man in the school with a swarm of women around him) so that's a lie. Sure there's some genuine guys that go for the personality. But at this age 90% of the guys go for the looks and kiss the girl's *** so they can get physical....so he's lying lol.