i need help with me and my girlfriend..

Hi. Ive been thinking about taking a break with my girlfriend and i think it would be a good idea because my friends tell me that it might make our relationship stronger.We have been going out for 1 year and about 4 months. But the reason i was thinking about taking a break was.. i was the only one that tried to help our relationship when we had problems and i would try to make it barable for both of us. She hasnt done anything in return and its starting to bother me. She says things to me and never shows it, on the other hand i tell her things and i let it show as much as possible. I just dont know what to do because i dont want to loose her.. if u got anything that would help please tell me...

ThnXx

Thanx for posting. DontAsk, I think you've just answered your own question on your last post. You can only do so much in a relationship. Love has to be a 2 way street, that means you and her has to give out as much as needed for each other. If you feel that this relationship doesn't progress as you expect, then you should make it known to her, because you shouldn't suffer for it. If she wants to give more, but just don't know how, be patient. Hope that helped.