is this normal? or have i been addicted to food?

is it normal to just eat and eat and eat even when ur full? i eat almost 4 or five big meals aday and i still weight 110 pounds, thats not the thing, the thing i am worried about is why am i just eating so much? i fantasize about dominos double melt pizza and chicken wings all dayyy long even when i am full is this normal or have tunred into a eating hog?

I don't think you should be worried. My fiance still cannot believe how much more than him I eat and still don't gain any weight. I am quite small at 5' and 100lbs, but I can eat the same amount of food as him and then on top of that a burger with fries, a huge serving of ice cream and a bag of candy, and then eat popcorn while watching TV ;-)

I guess we are just lucky--there is nothing wrong with enjoying food while you can!

Possible theory, you are one of those people who have a metabolism suited to todays high calorie, high fat food. I've friends like that though they dont eat as much as you... i think.

If anything, watch what you eat. Make sure to balance it out with water, fruits and veges so you dont get silly things like gaut, kidney stones and the like.

Lol, you eat just like me it sounds like. Maybe it's not normal for your age. But it is for me! lol. Don't worry about it if your still at 110lbs not gaining anything, it's fine. It could possibly be a disease or just an addiction to McDonald's cooking oil or something lol. Just don't eat too much fatty foods. Even if your skinny (like me) it's still bad on the cholesterol. You might not see any external affects but I'm sure there's some bad internal affects from eating crappy, yet tasty food lol.